If you are interested in knowing more about our rentals or need information, PLEASE EMAIL US DIRECTLY, email@example.com, or CALL 801-434-8840. Our listings are also posted on this website under the men's, women's, and family housing tabs.
Our Office is currently running normal business hours as well as conducting showings. When coming to the office physically please follow the signs to observe proper social distancing guidelines.
If you are moving out permanently, YOU MUST CHECK OUT. Please call the office to arrange that. Thanks!
Please be aware that it is a US Census year. If you are an American citizen, you must participate in the census. At this point, we are not sure if they are coming door to door. They will have identification if they do come. If you have the option to fill out the information online, please do so.
We are accepting BYU Contracted Housing applications for the F/W/S/S 2020-21 year NOW.
We also have contracts available right now.
- If you are a current tenant, you need to fill out an INTENT TO RENEW form, even if you want to switch to another unit. Do not fill out another application. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to renew in your unit, but if your unit is no longer available, we may be able to accommodate you elsewhere.
- If you are new to us or returning after an absence, please fill out only ONE application. If you are interested in multiple units, please list them in order of preference.
- If you are applying as a group, please make sure ALL of your applications are submitted at the same time. Put each person's name down on your application, so we can try to keep you together.
- Please be aware that we will work on getting people contracts as soon as possible, but we will have a significant volume of applicants for the first few weeks. We hope to get all applications processed within 4 business days. Please make sure you fill out your application completely and accurately to avoid delays.
- We will have most of the vacancies posted under the rentals tab, but if you are interested in a showing or need more information, please call us directly at 801-434-8840.
- Please also be aware that listings are subject to change due to the significant volume of contracts being sent out and signed currently.
To Log In: All current tenants, owners, and management companies must log in through the resident portal.
PLEASE LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT TO REPORT ANY MAINTENANCE REQUESTS.
If you do not know how to get on your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call 801-434-8840 during office hours for emergencies.
AFTER HOURS Emergency Number:
Weeknights between 5pm and 9am, Weekends, & Holidays
The emergency line does not handle parking issues, tenant issues (moving in or out, contracts. applications, etc), or other issues that should be handled during normal office hours. THE EMERGENCY LINE ONLY HANDLES EMERGENCIES: WATER LEAKS, HEATER OR AIR CONDITIONER OUT, MAJOR ELECTRICAL ISSUES, ETC. Please call 911 for fire, theft, or crime related issues.
At Legend Real Estate, we aim to please. Whether you are looking for the perfect place to live or a great management company to make sure that your rental units or HOA are taken care of, we know how to help. Here are some of the services that we provide:
Sales: We can help you buy condos or houses, primarily in Utah County.
Property Management: We have been managing properties for over 45 years. We currently manage over 100 properties with more than 700 tenants.
- HOAs: We manage both BYU contracted housing HOAs and non-BYU contracted HOAs. We take care of collecting dues, special assessments, paying the bills, and taking care of the maintenance of the common areas.
- Complexes: We manage both BYU contracted complexes and family housing complexes.
- Individually Owned Condos or Houses: If your rental is BYU contracted housing, we will screen all of your tenants to make sure they qualify, fill out your tenant checklist, and sign your yearly contracted housing paperwork. We can also manage your family housing units.
Tenants: We offer a wide range of housing options of either BYU contracted housing or family housing. We have complexes, houses, and condo units available. We specialize in trying to make sure that your housing needs are met.
Please check rental tab for current listings that are vacant or for sale. Rentals are listed by address. Due to the fluid nature of applications and contracts being signed, all listings may not be current.
Please call the office to schedule a showing. If you already know that you are interested in a specific unit, feel free to fill out an application.
Legend Real Estate
PO Box 1605, Provo, UT 84603 (mailing address)
742 N 500 W #104, Provo, UT 84601 (physical address)
Office Hours: 9am - 5pm, Mon - Fri, Closed holidays and weekends